Learning Enrichment Fund
This fund is administered by the University of Manchester.
This fund is targeted as follows:
- The activities/project should benefit multiple groups of students.
- The activities/project should align with one of the University’s 2020 goals (see http://www.manchester.ac.uk/discover/vision/).
- The activities/project should bring added value for the student experience.
- Funding is for activities/projects additional to standard University activities.
- The student body should benefit directly from the activities/project.
- Funding should not be spent on University owned-facilities, venue hire, refreshments or ongoing staff costs (initial staffing costs may be considered).
- Funding will not be considered for a project spanning multiple years (unless to prove its benefit).
- Applicants should ensure the sustainability of the project beyond any support awarded from the Learning Enrichment Fund.
- Applications must have an appropriate sponsor (Associate Dean, Head of School, Director of Administration or Division Director).
Applications must follow guidelines which you can download at this link: LEF2016 information and application form
The deadline for this call is 5pm on Monday 08 February 2016. There might be an additional call in spring 2016, but this is likely to be the final round of funding for 2015-16.
HEA funding opportunities
The Higher Education Academy (HEA) often invites proposals for original research into learning and teaching enhancement. Further details at this link.